William and Kate baby news | Page 4 | Vital Football

William and Kate baby news

Nice 1 Skeggy. So did I and I bet Jim did too wherever he is tonight

For those of haven't seen the new Prince

Link is: http://news.sky.com/story/1119531/royal-baby-first-glimpse-of-kates-young-prince

Just 4 pics I think out of 20

Source of the photos. Link to the original ? Shouldn't put so many up. Just one and link, unless you went down and took them ?

Looks like a lovely baby, as do all babies. Blimey, I might be onto something here, maybe they are just the same as the rest of us and not actually special at all.

Long and happy life to the little fella.

Can't believe he got the car seat in first time !!!. Apparently it takes on average 10 minutes for the first time.

It took us about 15 and then we had to stop 5 minutes down the road to readjust it.

Lets just say there was at atmosphere in the car. :26:

The carseat clips into a base that is installed into the car. It's very straight forward

I just assembled a hose. It was not simple. :3:

Just another reason why I'd best not have children. Either that or I would need skeggy to fit my car seat for me!

I've given it a lot of thought and I've decided I WILL accept a knighthood when offered.

Sir Fear has a ring to it and I do deserve the honour for talking crap on the internet.

It surely can't be long before I'm recognised?

I expect William has practiced the run around to the car with the car seat etc. many times before last night just to be on the safe side.

Love this picture so had to add! Gazing adoringly at his son yet the look seems to be also thinking of his Mom

The look seems to suggest "it'll be six weeks till I can plough the Duchess!" To me