Will You Keep Supporting The Millers Home And Away? | Vital Football

Will You Keep Supporting The Millers Home And Away?

I went to Brentford and actually paid for two season tickets for my wife and I. I shall go to the home games when I can, but wont bother travelling away again for the foreseeable future as we appear not to have the remotest chance of winning. It’s not the travelling as I live in Irthlingborough in Northamptonshire and get to almost every home game, it’s the fact that I cannot see an away win coming this season. We don’t appear to have learned anything since our last foray into this league.

And I think that's a big problem, Ax. As you say we've not learned a lot from the last disastrous season in the Championship and I just hope that doesn't leak into our home form. Brentford I just don't think we had a clue what was happening. To say the players (or most of them) had been together for a while I felt like I wanted to thrown the towel in and go on the pitch and introduce them to each other. Yet it was completely different at Leeds and although it was a two-nil loss I really thought we could have got something from that game.

It's so easy to support a winning team.
I believe when life is difficult (as it's always going to be in the Championship for Rotherham) that is when your team needs it's supporters the most!
It is still very early in the season and we played well at Everton and Leeds - neither team we were expected to beat - and yes I did go to Brentford!
I am a season ticket holder so rarely miss a home game and will continue to travel away whenever cicumstances allow.

I agree, Sixpence, it is easy to support a winning team but, as you say, it's when they aren't doing so well they need that bit of a boost to see people are still willing to get behind them.

Like you, I shall still go to away games when I am able.

I just don't want us to get into that habit of losing.

Me neither, but I think that had we not had that dreadful away record last time we would not be not be thinking like this so early in the season.
Lets try and think positive a little while longer!