Will we smash Derby's record? | Vital Football

Will we smash Derby's record?

Will we?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
It's all we've got to play for this season. I really hope we don't......

I think we might just scrape 12 points.

I’ve just replied to the same question on S2. People bothered about the Pork taking the piss etc. but you know what I really don‘t give a monkeys. They haven’t even been in the top tier this century, they're irrelevant. Do people really think of Derby’s points total when they’re mentioned or the fact that Clough managed them and Rooney plays for them?

I’m far more concerned about how and if we can turn it around and put in a serious challenge next season and then learning from our mistakes if we went up again than this freak show of a season. I don’t think the Norwich fans will be giving last season too much thought right now, it’s the here and now that matters.

I really don't know. I'm confident we'll finish with a better goal difference for what that's worth.

That season we beat more PL teams than Derby, just like Stoke and Brentford may very well beat more PL sides than us this season. We're a shockingly bad PL side, if we take Derby's record it will be deserved.

I said we'd take that record off Derby long before our revival under Chris Wilder began

I just knew that if we ever got back to the Prem we'd succeed in being the worst ever.

This record is only in place at such a low level so that we could eventually achieve it and be embarrassed by it for the rest of eternity, it is the final insult that the club gives its fans.

The record is made for us to have our name against forever.

We'll set a new record that will never be beaten because there will never be a Premier League club that will be so fucking useless ever again.

The self destruct situation at BDTBL is only second to the covid fear programme in my anger barometer.

Let's see....

West Brom (H) - WIN
Burnley (H) - WIN
Brighton (H) - DRAW
Palace (H) - DRAW
Villa (H) - DRAW
Burnley (A) - DRAW

Mission complete.

Let's see....

West Brom (H) - WIN
Burnley (H) - WIN
Brighton (H) - DRAW
Palace (H) - DRAW
Villa (H) - DRAW
Burnley (A) - DRAW

Mission complete.
Now go through the games we’ve played and tick where you expected wins or draws I bet we’d have more than the 2 points we’ve got
you think we will beat West Brom who just got a point at anfield fair enough but I can’t see how we are any better than the current champions atm