Will VAR weed out these honest mistakes? | Vital Football

Will VAR weed out these honest mistakes?

paddybhoy77

Vital Newbie
As last week has proven, the standard of refereeing in Scotland seems to benefit one team in the league. Will VAR help solve this or will it give that one team even more of an advantage?

It's simple VAR is only as good as the people who use it and it'll be the same incompetents using it that are making the 'honest mistakes' just now. So no I don't think it'll help the Scottish game. Everything in the Scottish game needs to change the SFA and SPFL need to be gutted from top to bottom they're holding the game back as they're only interested in sevco.

It's simple VAR is only as good as the people who use it and it'll be the same incompetents using it that are making the 'honest mistakes' just now. So no I don't think it'll help the Scottish game. Everything in the Scottish game needs to change the SFA and SPFL need to be gutted from top to bottom they're holding the game back as they're only interested in sevco.
Aye but surely to God it's got to improve those blatant honest mistakes. The offside goal they got against Motherwell, our offside goal against Hearts. All season changers corrected on The day. And don't get me started about retrospective red cards

Latest Celtic News