Will the takeover happen on 10-1-17?

Moores wouldn't let a statement saying Tuesday is the day if it wasn't going to happen.

How much of a prick would he look like if it didn't happen,

Can't wait to see what he can do with our club.
 
I would like to think so but Fawaz is so unpredictable that anything could happen.
I can imagine the forums will be in meltdown if it doesn't happen and what might occur at the next home match if we dont change ownership.
I wonder if JJM could get a flight today and bring it forward 24 hours.
 
Hucknall Red - 9/1/2017 09:59

Moores wouldn't let a statement saying Tuesday is the day if it wasn't going to happen.

How much of a prick would he look like if it didn't happen,

Can't wait to see what he can do with our club.

Wouldn't reflect on Moores. It would reflect on Fawaz. If it is a bit of a false statement then it's a clever one as it puts pressure on Fawaz to complete by Tuesday, and if he doesn't complete by Tuesday the fan pressure will magnify tenfold as it will be blamed on him dicking around and not getting the deal done.

Let's hope it goes through smooth as silk. If it doesn't, then at least these new guys seem to be trying to press things through. You can't help feeling they have done too much to walk away at this point, and they seem as keen as the fans to make it happen.
 
I assume that as "tuesday" has been stated, and "in London" a business meeting must have been arranged which will involve all parties and lawyers etc?
 
If it wasn't happening then I would expect another statement from that Bloom guy.
So far we have heard nothing since the original statement so I think it's a good sign.
However, there is still time yet for another statement.
 
Postman Pat - 9/1/2017 10:29

I assume that as "tuesday" has been stated, and "in London" a business meeting must have been arranged which will involve all parties and lawyers etc?

A company I worked for got taken over by Americans many years ago

It's a very well know company now in UK. It wasn't before.

Our UK owner sat down with them to conclude a deal at 10am one morning

We got a message the deal was finally signed 11.30pm that night

It could be a long day and night!
 
As I stated on a previous thread, i will be amazed if it happens, if it was happening it would of by now. I also don't think the Yanks will announce they've pulled out, they will just go, they've nothing to announce. Tuesday is their deadline I think reading between the lines.
Where we go from Tuesday I've no idea, down obviously I guess.
 
Will be a hammer blow to fans, staff, players if the deal falls over now.

We wouldn't recover from that IMO.

Fawaz touting players around to other clubs last week is him working out his contingency plan I suspect. Possibly not all of them to go but just choose who would offer the best return, ala Matty Cash.

 
I have received several PM's, though people are hearing nothing as the owd girl is on lockdown, but personally I'm ruling nothing OUT! Though I remain CALM but nervous about the whole thing
 
I suspect the Tuesday talk is just the Americans trying to strong arm Fawaz into getting it done, I suspect the 'nobody can get in contact with Fawaz' story was exactly the same.

Each time a new stories arises like this the heat gets turned up another notch.

Also suspect Fawaz is way out of his depth dealing with these professionals.
 
As I have said on another thread the silence from Fawaz is deafening, and shows what contempt he holds, club, fans, staff etc. in. He clearly has no respect for anyone if he had he would have issued a statement of his own confirming (or not) that Tuesday is the due day