Will Patching | Page 2 | Vital Football

Will Patching

Yeah I'm pleased that he's finally been given his chance and to last the full 90 mins shows promise,we have Carlisle at home on Tuesday and it will be interesting to see for myself what he's like if he's in the starting line up again,like you say Buzz,should have been all three points but at least the rot has stopped,Chettle seems to be giving him a chance but Ardley takes charge before next Saturdays derby against Mansfield so I'm hoping that he listens to him

Yeah I'm pleased that he's finally been given his chance and to last the full 90 mins shows promise,we have Carlisle at home on Tuesday and it will be interesting to see for myself what he's like if he's in the starting line up again,like you say Buzz,should have been all three points but at least the rot has stopped,Chettle seems to be giving him a chance but Ardley takes charge before next Saturdays derby against Mansfield so I'm hoping that he listens to him

If the manager can keep the same side without too much chopping and changing they will start to bond and the confidence will come and a run of unbeaten games is essential

It Notts drop one more place in the league then VMC will have posters who support clubs from as far apart as possible on here,one at the top of the tree and the other right down in the sh....compost :eek!:

Chin up CP, you’ll still be with them. That’s what proper supporters do.
Mind you, as they say, it’s the hope that kills you!
:hehe:

Still relatively early in the season to be talking about dropping out of the League, as I said just a good run of results does wonders, just like Popeye eating a can of spinach when he is in trouble.

Patching played his second full 90 mins last night and the first time that I've had a proper look at him,the team is still crap but not as bad as in the past,Will looked a bit patchy (see what I did there) every now and again but he's probably not fully match fit yet,he's playing on the wing and had to contend with a lot of forward attack from Carlisle along his side but he didn't seem fazed,definitely worth keeping him out in the first team as I'm sure that he will improve the more playing time that he gets,there's no game for us this week as it's the second round of the FA Cup but our next game will be against our local rivals Mansfield who we have had a terrible record against lately
All in all I would give him a 7/10 but it will be interesting to see if Ardley gives him a chance as he takes over this week

You are spot on about match readiness and he will get better, The result could have been much better but for a late goal by Carlisle and maybe that was due to trying to defend the lead instead of trying to get a second, but at this stage, the point is a good one.