Will Grigg on fire | Vital Football

Will Grigg on fire

Excellent goal and inches away from connecting for an almost certain second goal 2 minutes later.
Bodes well for us

Just hope he ups his game next Saturday. don't go to many away games now, but going to Brentford, and the way Brentford are playing i hope to see football at its best.

Just hope he ups his game next Saturday. don't go to many away games now, but going to Brentford, and the way Brentford are playing i hope to see football at its best.
Ups his game thought he was playing well for us ?!

Well, you live and learn. Serves me right for trying to be a smart arse!......... or should that be smart ass?!

I was reading that Will Grigg has improved his key passes this season, over previous years. He is becoming a more complete forward, leading the line well rather than the poacher we first signed. If he keeps his goalscoring as high as he has then we can all be delighted with that. Given he was NI's outcast somewhat, I'm delighted for him to regain his place and score some goals.

Will Grigg's on fire!​

Grigg has got 22 goals in 34 league games, four behind former Spireite Paul McCallum, who has 26 for Eastleigh in 30 appearances.
Grigg has scored 17 times in his last 20 appearances and with 11 games remaining, the race for the ‘golden boot’ is looking exciting.
Grigg has already won five promotions in his career and he looks set to add a sixth to his trophy cabinet. As much as everyone is hoping he can take home an individual award, as long as he’s got a title-winning medal around his neck, then everyone will be happy.