will football be more or less important | Vital Football

will football be more or less important

Marco Polo

Vital 1st Team Regular
after Brexit? I mean, we're not going to have as much money, be able to travel as easily, struggle to send our kids to Uni, spend half our time battling racism on the streets, scooping homeless people of our doorways, become homeless and get scooped off someone elses doorway.

Will the real world struggles mean we focus less on football, or will it be the escapism we all need?

after Brexit? I mean, we're not going to have as much money, be able to travel as easily, struggle to send our kids to Uni, spend half our time battling racism on the streets, scooping homeless people of our doorways, become homeless and get scooped off someone elses doorway.

Will the real world struggles mean we focus less on football, or will it be the escapism we all need?

Football will just evolve, as it always has done.

Homeless for goalposts, racists for officials (who's the bastard in the black), & weed dealers for groundsman.

'AFTER' Brexit.

Currently, I'm not sure there will be an 'after'.

After the focus on racism, it will move to sexism, reffism, homophobia, dwarfism, organism, grassism - all abusive chanting will be abolished & eventually, all football, will just be played in front of virtual, PC, fans - with whale song played throughout to ensure a more ambient atmosphere for the players.

Shouldn't really matter, as long as we don't qualify for Europe, or get drawn away at Dover in the FA Cup...........