Will Adams remains found in japan | Page 2 | Vital Football

Will Adams remains found in japan

As he was the first to show the Japanese how to build Western style ships he was indirectly responsible for the formation of the Japanese Navy. I hope that Mr. Trump never learns about Will Adams, because if he does, Gillingham could find itself being accused of being responsible for the Japanese raid on Pearl Harbour.
There's an element of truth in that. The US arm of the petrochemical group I worked for collaborated with the Japanese company IHI before WW2 in designing powerful boilers that went into battleships. Not long after VJ Day they were back in Tokyo signing new deals with IHI.

There's an element of truth in that. The US arm of the petrochemical group I worked for collaborated with the Japanese company IHI before WW2 in designing powerful boilers that went into battleships. Not long after VJ Day they were back in Tokyo signing new deals with IHI.
You're either 300 years old or, you have worked, on average, 1 day in every role you have had.

You're either 300 years old or, you have worked, on average, 1 day in every role you have had.
The reason I knew was because IHI, as a JV partner, designed and built the steam reformer package for a hydrogen plant in Saudi Arabia and an old hand regaled us with the history between the two companies. Maybe your work was not so fulfilling (sic).