Wilkinson leaves | Vital Football

Wilkinson leaves

Best move all round, hope he continues to do well there. It must help our efforts to bring one, or two in.

Didn't really ever fit in with our team system or shape so best outcome for all three parties.

He was signed at the time Scally was cutting the budget so I doubt that his wages would have been unduly high. Probably why Dagenham can afford him. It should however give a little wriggle room for the signing of a player at a similar level if we need one or Eaves goes.

Agree with everything best move all round. His body language looked sulky to me and a fresh start where he was an instant success while on loan will be good for all parties.

Wish him well.

All the best to Connor. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I personally am sure he gave his all for us, even if it didn't come across like that.

Good luck at Daggers. They are out of the cup aren't they? Not gonna come back and score the winner in the 5th round against us?

I pretty much share everyone else’s thoughts on here...and surprisingly on Kent Online too. Some great memories, some promise, a fair bit of disappointment, but a good move for both. Interesting seeing the replies to Dagenham’s announcement on twitter - they’re delighted.

Drop down a couple of levels to a club he’s performing well at, with the fans loving him and a manager who sees your potential.

It’s a great move for everyone concerned.
We get him off the wage bill, Connor goes to a club where he’s shown promise and scored goals.