Wiles Heads Millers To Victory | Vital Football

Wiles Heads Millers To Victory

Another great report Caz.
Once again I was watching on t.v. and the camera kept scanning the crowd and I couldn't believe how many Rotherham fans were there. This has got to be the most fans that we've ever taken over to Accrington, 1,577, that is absolutely brilliant. And the commentator kept saying that there were quite a few around him, in the main stand, and I don't think that these fans would have been counted in the total amount of Miller's fans. So taking that into consideration, we probably had as many fans there as Accrington had out of a crowd of 3,447. I think the commentator was feeling a bit embarrassed about the poor Stanley turnout because on two occasions he said that Rotherham was "just up the road" and it "wasn't far to travel". Ha-ha, what a wally! It may be in the next County but it's still a fair trek, especially on a wet and windy day. A bit of jealousy going on there I reckon.

No you're right I don't think the ones who'd paid for Accrington's hospitality would have counted either - I knew of at least a dozen who had done that.

It might not have been far to travel but the wind was dreadful coming up over those moors!