Wilder Words | Vital Football

Wilder Words

Can't bear to listen to him. Any brief summary appreciated.

Saw you post on S2 he blames everything but himself..... these times do have the tendency to bring out the inner w@nker in managers. The ego truly comes to the surface.

Censoring these words at a rapid rate aren't we? Couldn't possibly imagine who's complained.......

Can't bear to listen to him. Any brief summary appreciated.

Saw you post on S2 he blames everything but himself..... these times do have the tendency to bring out the inner w@nker in managers. The ego truly comes to the surface.

He does talk about lack of technique and bravery to be adventurous but stresses he knows the players have what it takes.
F u CK knows where it's hiding! (My words not his although I don't doubt he's thinking it.)

Maybe he should have chosen to sign some technique in the summer.

Wonder if that's ever crossed his mind.

Or the fact that he's behind the negative, unadventurous approach we take every single game.

Probably too accustomed to having his arse kissed by now to be so self critical.

It’s been troubling me for a while now his inability to see what’s happening in front of him and accept his responsibility in all of this yes the players should take their share but so should he,he should at least be telling them what they’re doing wrong if indeed they are going against the tactics which is another thing troubling me

The system's broken more than the players...........if Enda/George can't play the wingback role properly - there's no point playing it. Both of them look shot at the moment and don't want to do what they were doing without a care in the world last season.

He needs to recognise this, and fast, and get a couple of attack-minded midfielders in to start creating in other ways.

The system's broken more than the players...........if Enda/George can't play the wingback role properly - there's no point playing it. Both of them look shot at the moment and don't want to do what they were doing without a care in the world last season.

He needs to recognise this, and fast, and get a couple of attack-minded midfielders in to start creating in other ways.

Or buy a replacement for JOC.

"We had effort, commitment, organisation and motivation but it was at 100mph"

If thats what the manager saw then that explains part of the problem. I saw a lack of energy, desire, passion, players looking lost, played at a snail pace allowing a weak Everton side to pass the ball around us.

Its hard to speak straightaway after another dire performance but the record needs to change. How about we're going to change the way we do things off the field next week and concentrate on technique, shape, tactics and systems that enable us to get more men into the opposition box on the end of first time crosses rather than running around, pounding weights and 3-5-2.

Hard to say but we might see a bigger/better reaction if we got a real thrashing.

He's clinging to the belief that losing by the odd goal is vindication of his approach and the system and can't/won't contemplate radical change despite what he's seeing.

For a bloke seen last year as an enlightend, forward thinking and innovative thoroughbred he's ruining his own hard won reputation and looking more like a one trick pony stumbling from fence to fence.

"We had effort, commitment, organisation and motivation but it was at 100mph"

If thats what the manager saw then that explains part of the problem. I saw a lack of energy, desire, passion, players looking lost, played at a snail pace allowing a weak Everton side to pass the ball around us.

Its hard to speak straightaway after another dire performance but the record needs to change. How about we're going to change the way we do things off the field next week and concentrate on technique, shape, tactics and systems that enable us to get more men into the opposition box on the end of first time crosses rather than running around, pounding weights and 3-5-2.

Somebody needs to challenge him when he says things like that - but who is? I guess most of his staff will just back him up - so he will continue to believe his rhetoric.

Talks about commitment and effort which has been hit and miss for me. Also talks about the lack of quality, well he signed the fucking players and he picks the team. If he had signed technically better players we would not be in this fucking mess. I agree with him when he says no system of play can make up for technically poor players but again, who signed them.

He definitely has his favourites and slaughters moose again, when they signed moose they obviously did not do a good job checking into his personality and training habits.

Its al a bit depressing to be fair, 3 goals from open play this season and one of those we have to thank Dean Henderson for.

We have no attacking strategy that I can see, fuck knows how he expects things to change, the definition of insanity or in this case stupidity is what again.

CW was spot on, he usuallt is.
Well for once I’m not toeing the party line in most if not all we’ve got what we deserved from games we are by far the worst team I’ve seen in this division this season and fully deserve to be cast adrift at the bottom anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take the glasses off wake up and smell the coffee
am I abandoning my team ?
hell no I’ve seen us in far worse positions than this
once a blade always a blade
BLADE FOR LIFE

Well for once I’m not toeing the party line in most if not all we’ve got what we deserved from games we are by far the worst team I’ve seen in this division this season and fully deserve to be cast adrift at the bottom anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take the glasses off wake up and smell the coffee
am I abandoning my team ?
hell no I’ve seen us in far worse positions than this
once a blade always a blade
BLADE FOR LIFE

Bully, although I will not say we were the better team and lost (apart from two)
we deserved more than defeat in many. Only two bad games but that's two too many.

Been down to the fourth and back and prepared again (but please God...no).

I want the Prince so much to be our man and prove me wrong.

Bully, although I will not say we were the better team and lost (apart from two)
we deserved more than defeat in many. Only two bad games but that's two too many.

Been down to the fourth and back and prepared again (but please God...no).

I want the Prince so much to be our man and prove me wrong.
It's not the Prince letting us down ATM Chips but, with the backing he has provided with his relatively 'limited' fortune he must be wondering about CW despite what he's said.

I know he's said he's safe and he's invested in that whilst he finds investors so , not only has CW cocked up on the football front but he's scuppered any chance of the big money rolling in so the Messiah's become the messer up for everybody.