Wilder / West Brom | Page 6 | Vital Football

Wilder / West Brom

Or Chris to Barnsley
it would mean he wouldn’t have to uproot and he could carry on getting his money’s worth out of his hallamshire golf membership

Possibly, he would do a job for them, producing a winning team on limited resources is his forte and good luck to him, obviously if he gives us six points that would be good.
He always said he would be dangerous with money and he was spot on, maybe that's an experience he's learned from.

Chris Wilder won't fit with the Barnsley owners model of the Head Coach having little input into recruitment. The fact WBA have paid out a sizeable amount for Ismael's release puts to bed the suggestion they were looking to appoint someone without having to pay compensation. In CW's case that leaves the only reason he didn't get the WBA job was because of his problems with SUFC owners. Unfortunately it seems he's backed himself into a corner as far as future employment is concerned not that he'll be losing any sleep at the moment as he's still on the payroll for the next 3 months.

Our Chris is 9/2 favrit for the Barnsley job with Alex Neil next at 6/1.Big Dave(pig boss) is 10/1 and young Cloughie's 14/1.Eddie Howe is 11/1 but i really can't see him going to Oakwell.UTB

Our Chris is 9/2 favrit for the Barnsley job with Alex Neil next at 6/1.Big Dave(pig boss) is 10/1 and young Cloughie's 14/1.Eddie Howe is 11/1 but i really can't see him going to Oakwell.UTB
Not been following much sport closely so may have missed it Rod but it seems CW's stock has plumetted. From rumours of WBA, Palace and even Spurs earlier on I've not heard him mentioned in relation to anything recently.
Does he have a clause that he can't start a new job for a while or has his demeanour when leaving made him unemployable?