wiganer.net | Vital Football

wiganer.net

wafcharvey

Vital Youth Team
What ever happened to the Wiganer.net forum? I remember reading this back in the premier league days and then was absent for years from the forums. Now the domain doesn't exist?

A few boards have disappeared ... I presume for varying reasons. From recollection, Wiganer used to be frequented by the younger end of our fanbase. They probably found other stuff to do with their time !

Others that have passed:
- Ye Olde Tree & Crown ... great site, frequented by grumpy old men
- You are my sunshine ... more of a blog than a board, but full of good stuff
- This Northern Soul ... a bit of a merger of the above two ...not a massive number of posters, but probably my favourite at the time

Though CL is still (just about) going, this place is by far the busiest ... even though lots of the posters are different to those Prem days.

Edit
Forgot about Mudhuts of course ... best of 'em all, though not necessarily for Tics discussions !

2nd edit
Bloody hell, this dementia's a reet bugger. It wasn't YAMS that I was thinking of (was that a site too?), it was "Not a Patch On" ...... I think !!!

Reminiscing, the "C*unts questions for reporters" thread on Mudhuts has to be one of the best - and funniest - on any discussion forum.

Last edited: