Wigan Away | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wigan Away

Shame I have decided not to go but sometimes work really has to take precedence. Will be seeing next 3 games in a 11 day period though.

Wigan is sold out !! There are 5000 of us going , including our party of four ! Massive , massive respect to our fabulous fans ! :clap::clap::clap:

With a sudden rush of blood to the head on Sunday, I got a single ticket for Wigan! Transport on a Sunday from mine is the major obstacle with no local buses and trains out of south B'ham/Worcestershire or Mr S around to either go with or get a lift. Currently I have no plan A or plan B travelling on my own! Thought about going up day before but not fancying a night on my own in Wigan!! I will sleep on it for the next week. Ticket hasn't arrived yet!!!:shake:

I’ll be up at 4am to get on the club coaches for this one - car has had to go in for a fix, so not trusting it to do a journey to Wigan for this one

Could be a great day

I’ll be up at 4am to get on the club coaches for this one - car has had to go in for a fix, so not trusting it to do a journey to Wigan for this one

Could be a great day

Great stuff Olly .... hats off to you and all the fans on the 25 coaches that are going to Wigan :clap::clap::clap::clap: