Wigan Athletic | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
Hull thrashed by Wigan last night. Hull looking doomed. Does this mean Eaves is likely to move on? Any sell on clauses?

Hull thrashed by Wigan last night. Hull looking doomed. Does this mean Eaves is likely to move on? Any sell on clauses?
He couldn’t get into this shit team, so I don’t think there’ll be any buyers at Championship level.

They were not quite as shit when he joined them Trev. They were comfortable in mid table then sold their two best players and the captain and one other refused to finish the season.
Take the four best players out in one swoop and the team is f*cked.
Blackburn look ordinary just losing Dack.

Luton play Hull next up.Charlton are at Birmingham tonight then have a very difficult finish. Barnsley games look tough.As do Huddersfield. There could be a few twists and turns just yet.

They were not quite as shit when he joined them Trev. They were comfortable in mid table then sold their two best players and the captain and one other refused to finish the season.
Take the four best players out in one swoop and the team is f*cked.
Blackburn look ordinary just losing Dack.

That may be the case but they made a poor Charlton team look like fcuking Barcelona the other week. So I too am inclined to think that he will either stay where he is, or move to another league one teams, probably one of the 'big guns' in our division next season (Sunderland, Ipswich, and Portsmouth).

Luton play Hull next up.Charlton are at Birmingham tonight then have a very difficult finish. Barnsley games look tough.As do Huddersfield. There could be a few twists and turns just yet.

And by my calculations, the Bluenoses beed to win to make absolutely sure of survival, and Luton will want to win to either try and finish the season on a positive or to have a small chance of survival.

So my money is on the Anoraks and Hull coming down to our gaff, post-August.

And by my calculations, the Bluenoses beed to win to make absolutely sure of survival, and Luton will want to win to either try and finish the season on a positive or to have a small chance of survival.

Can you use the word "Anorak"? Isn't it a native North American tribe?

They might also have to change their name.
Cultural Misappropriation apparently ?
Exeter Chiefs are considering it.
Exeter may also have to lose the Woh Ay Oh chant.
shotshy i misread the thread. what i meant is wiil the arragement at wigan if its allowed . be similar to the arrangement bristol have, where steve langsdown is effectively the owner and under the bristol city umbrella.

It seems all will become clearer after the weekends fixtures we are likely to know two of the relegation bound teams anyway.