Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

Ffs I think people need a reality check we are a team built with youth players and players who no other club would touch. If we had been took over prior to the start of the season. We would of been a completely different team and none of the players we have signed this season would have been anywhere near our club. Untill we get new owners we are screwed and we are defo going down this year. Tbh I am surprised we have done aswell has we have and are not wrong bottom considering what we have to deal with. Instead of slagging the team of people need to vent that frustration towards the efl and put pressure on them to make a decision about the bahrainians
Wish we were a team built on youth players. We have got shut of youth players so we could pay the wages of players their parent clubs don't want.
Loan shite.

You have to laugh here. Its a reyt fuckin shambles. Some of these clubs have no lube rubber dicked us with some of these men they've loaned out. They must be laughing their cocks off!

Its not true the part about unwanted players, charlton ect wanted otabor. Other clubs interested in several players before they signed here. The issue is that we choose to sign players with no work rate. Other's that are awful players, it all comes down to those involved in getting those deals done and those that choose to keeper a poor keeper in the net. At the end of the day there are squads in this league with less experienced squads doing a much better job.
They may have experienced managers too not managers who are clones of managers they once worked under. Negative crap gets negative results.

Last edited:
Given that Darikwa, Johnston, VSO and definitely Merrie definitely can't be tarred with your brush, it may be a majority, but not a vast one.

Agree with three of them but I think Darikwa is a shocker and the Ojo is worse

The perimeter advertising hording is advertising that goalkeeping kits are now in stock.
There must be a joke there, if only I could work it out

U could have got a team of lads from the south lancs wigan ammy league put more effort in than some of these its soul destroying and we have released young lads to accomadate some of this shit

I think it was understandable by the management team to want to bring in experience, but then losing Long and Joseph, they've maybe put too much faith in their new buys.

I rate Johnston, maybe Darikwa too, and Proctor and Dodoo maybe need a game or two, but the rest are nowt to shout home about.

To be fair it’s not just these new additions, those existing experienced players such as Jones and Massey have been just as bad. An embarrassment to the shirt.

To be fair it’s not just these new additions, those existing experienced players such as Jones and Massey have been just as bad. An embarrassment to the shirt.
Hold on. You can't put any blame on Massey ....... not since we'll before Christmas !

That'd be a bit unfair even for Hampton.
😁