Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

This is what happens when you give away your entire first team, the best players in the development squad, your training ground etc etc. For the first time since all this shite started I am beginning to fear for our future

Ffs I think people need a reality check we are a team built with youth players and players who no other club would touch. If we had been took over prior to the start of the season. We would of been a completely different team and none of the players we have signed this season would have been anywhere near our club. Untill we get new owners we are screwed and we are defo going down this year. Tbh I am surprised we have done aswell has we have and are not wrong bottom considering what we have to deal with. Instead of slagging the team of people need to vent that frustration towards the efl and put pressure on them to make a decision about the bahrainians

Ffs I think people need a reality check we are a team built with youth players and players who no other club would touch. If we had been took over prior to the start of the season. We would of been a completely different team and none of the players we have signed this season would have been anywhere near our club. Untill we get new owners we are screwed and we are defo going down this year. Tbh I am surprised we have done aswell has we have and are not wrong bottom considering what we have to deal with. Instead of slagging the team of people need to vent that frustration towards the efl and put pressure on them to make a decision about the bahrainians

Its not true the part about unwanted players, charlton ect wanted otabor. Other clubs interested in several players before they signed here. The issue is that we choose to sign players with no work rate. Other's that are awful players, it all comes down to those involved in getting those deals done and those that choose to keeper a poor keeper in the net. At the end of the day there are squads in this league with less experienced squads doing a much better job.

Whoever choose to bring Whelan on is a mad man, surely that person is involved in watching them train at some point?

FFS, I can't defend this shite any longer, get the fucking lot fucked off.
I'll find 11 lads on the park and manage them myself, I couldn't do any worse.
Utter, utter crap.

We were better with a full team of kids. This shite they’ve brought in hasn’t done us any favours. Thank fuck they’re only loans or short term contracts.
I think it was understandable by the management team to want to bring in experience, but then losing Long and Joseph, they've maybe put too much faith in their new buys.

I rate Johnston, maybe Darikwa too, and Proctor and Dodoo maybe need a game or two, but the rest are nowt to shout home about.

Thats it, cant do with this shit anymore, switched off.
They can shove their i follow up their arse and that goes for the ridiculous banner.

A total embarrassment to the shirt.