Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

The goals we concede are laughable, teams don't have to try to score goals. Both goals tonight so easy and the 2nd Oxford score was just dreadful all round. Don't think Wooton should be anywhere near the team, Whelan all day.

Whelan couldn't get football at the 2nd level in america, he went on loan to the 3rd level and didn't play their either. Whoever brought him in is crazy.

Bollocks, as always the vast majority have given up the moment the opposition scored. Trying their best my arse.

Given that Darikwa, Johnston, VSO and definitely Merrie definitely can't be tarred with your brush, it may be a majority, but not a vast one.

Whelan couldn't get football at the 2nd level in america, he went on loan to the 3rd level and didn't play their either. Whoever brought him in is crazy.

Based on that logic I'm not sure we would have signed a single player as the majority of the team are injury prone, scrap heap footballers and we are the 'raggy dolls' of the division as we can all see.

As one of many, many issues we've had I think the loss of Euxton was greater than noted. Even with a bunch of somewhat limited players, a facility like that would have been a huge advantage at this level. Obviously that goes hand in hand with having the coaches to make it work and losing those too results in the mess we see on the pitch. I get it had to go, but it would have made the task of getting something from this lot a whole lot easier

Based on that logic I'm not sure we would have signed a single player as the majority of the team are injury prone, scrap heap footballers and we are the 'raggy dolls' of the division as we can all see.

This team if setup with the correct players is easily 12th-18th. We give everyone an easy ride when they play us with passengers on the field.

Absolutely disgraceful defending at the back post. Jones should of done better too. I don't think this lot could handle league 2 level.

These scored 1 in their past 5, national north south team has more fight then this, with much less financial output.

I said 4-0 to a mate before hand but that was parking the bus with 5 at the back and a lazy midfield. This is far worse then that, the effort levels are shameful at times this season.

Got to be Jones's fault though innit. Static defence, no tracking but let's blame him anyway.

I don't care who it comes from but some form of organisation and communication needs to be implemented. As captain he needs to take the responsibility, but he certainly hasn't got a great deal of help