Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

Why do you continually single him out though....they are all shit including him. That's the point...he should have done better with the 1st but so should half the team.
Unlike you I am not blind, he is the worst goalkeeper I have EVER seen in a latics shirt, even as I type he parries a free kick back I to play, I said weeks ago if we do not sign a keeper this idiot and his incompetence will take us down.

Unlike you I am not blind, he is the worst goalkeeper I have EVER seen in a latics shirt, even as I type he parries a free kick back I to play, I said weeks ago if we do not sign a keeper this idiot and his incompetence will take us down.

If you divert your gaze away from scrutinising the keeper for a second you may notice they are all shite. Try it.

Why do you continually single him out though....they are all shit including him. That's the point...he should have done better with the 1st but so should half the team.
Defending is bloody garbage. They are strolling through us. It isn’t about Jones - it’s about the 4 in front of him. And while we are on about, where is the bloody fight and will to win?

Don’t forget these men are busting a gut for us
John, you've been watching long enough to know to differentiate between graft and skill.

They may well be shite, they may make mistakes, but most of them are trying a best they can.

Granted, tonight, there may be one or two exceptions.