Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

I know - dogs up and down the land must be furious.
Meanwhile 16m UK people are delighted to have been vaccinated against covid - not going so well elsewhere eh ?
I bet some have had their injection on here bloody loads of owd uns on here

.........nor here either, for any of the families or friends of the 120,000 who unfortunately didn't live to get a vaccination.
Yes it's a tradegy of course and every single one affects many people.
A pity then you seem unable to be positive at the way out and how well the vaccination programme is going - europe leading and top 3 globally - credit where it's due ?

Yes it's a tradegy of course and every single one affects many people.
A pity then you seem unable to be positive at the way out and how well the vaccination programme is going - europe leading and top 3 globally - credit where it's due ?
Erm, I'll let you apologise at your leisure, but I think you'll find that I've already given credit, where due, for the vaccination programme.

I can't for the life of me though think how anyone can begin to imagine that it's any kind of recompense for those things that weren't done in such a european or global leading fashion.

Any road, let's consign this thread to the annals of history .......... the rest of the season starts today.
;)

I certainly have. I just hope the take up is massive when it gets to the younger members.of society. I am sure it will be but if not there should be no pubs, no football and no holidays for anyone who refuses.
With you on this JR though not sure if sanctions for those who on moral or religious grounds decline is the right approach - imagine the outrage - "antivaxers lives matter".....!
We'd be off down another rabbit hole

Erm, I'll let you apologise at your leisure, but I think you'll find that I've already given credit, where due, for the vaccination programme.

I can't for the life of me though think how anyone can begin to imagine that it's any kind of recompense for those things that weren't done in such a european or global leading fashion.

Any road, let's consign this thread to the annals of history .......... the rest of the season starts today.
;)
Agreed - but was responding to your post directly !

Meanwhile 16m UK people are delighted to have been vaccinated against covid - not going so well elsewhere eh ?

Ah, Hampton, so you read the Sun as well....look.at the pictures, but don't believe a word it says.

You are too clever to link vaccination with brexit - cause and effect?

Next you will be saying that those who voted for Brexit knew what they were voting for, they knew that Covid was coming, they knew that a vaccination could and would be developed in record time, they knew that the GB (as NI has not left) would leave the EU (not even Farage, Johnson and Gove thought that leave would win the advisory referendum.
No I am not fighting old battles, just pointing out facts.
I relish leaning history from Ladybird books and wall to wall WWII movies on TV.

He should be thrown the book at as should anyone who acts illegally end of.
Could and should open a complete new can of worms. Every purchase order from any government or local authority would then have to be opened and scrutinized going back for years.

Could and should open a complete new can of worms. Every purchase order from any government or local authority would then have to be opened and scrutinized going back for years.
They usually always are. Government contracts are supposed to be given according to a set of rules. The government even have (or had) a department for auditing the whole process.

It seems to have failed under this government.

They usually always are. Government contracts are supposed to be given according to a set of rules. The government even have (or had) a department for auditing the whole process.

It seems to have failed under this government.
Most likely rushed through because of the circumstances. Bit of a pandemic going on at the time. Total panic stations is probably about it really.