Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

Have patience owd lad, it will return.

Did you ever upgrade the van BTW ?
As I said it was on the cards, but this year (covid year) has meant we have never even discussed it again and cannot see us doing it for the foreseable. Lynnes mum has come to live with us now and difficulty in taking the dogs with us will mean our long term euro trips may be curtailed.

As I said it was on the cards, but this year (covid year) has meant we have never even discussed it again and cannot see us doing it for the foreseable. Lynnes mum has come to live with us now and difficulty in taking the dogs with us will mean our long term euro trips may be curtailed.

Thats a shame. Those delightful dogs. I am very much a dog person. Is Lynnes mam not upto a trip in the van, albeit a much curtailed one.

I agree John, only used the motorhome for one night since Christmas 2019, that was the win at Reading last season where we went in it to give it a run without rushing straight back. So many plans since we finished work and they are thwarted in some way every time.
Did you go on your own to the match?
Did you read a book at half time?

We did the NC500 and the scary bits in our van at the back end of the summer of 2020

No I went to Reading with my wife and daughter, the rest I do not understand, we did the NC500 two years ago, plus Orkney and Hoy, what scarey bits are you taling of.

Can you 2 part time ****** (with apologies to the travelling community) take your 'caravanning weekly' discussion off topic pls - it's almost as boring as cricket
Not as boring as you, haven't the discussions for the Hull game ended, or should we discuss who bent down to tie his shoe laces mid match.

Last edited:
Hardly trawled, the clips only last a couple of minutes,

Good god I cannot go on holiday, daytime TV is shite, and I am sick of binge watching Netflix series, I finish my weekly business accounts by lunchtime on Monday and only do my part time job on Sunday and Tuesday, so forgive me a small interlude please.
This is the downside to early retirement.

Chill out ffs, now you've finished with "The travel show" could i just say i was actually agreeing with you, i wont bother next time. :finger:

The only bit I did not bother with which can be considered difficult is the road to applecross 'Bealach-na-ba' other than that no problems, I still do not understand the half time book reference at Reading.
I was just trying to link you to a bloke in the crowd at Reading, sorry for the intrusion. Yes I did mean the Applecross loop, bloody hairy