Wigan 8 Hull 0 | Vital Football

Wigan 8 Hull 0

Hampton

Vital Football Hero
A double housemartins and not expecting a repeat but Tigers only 15th in form table atm 🤔

Looking at their lineup over the past 5 games they seem to lack quality, must be a hard working side to be high in the table. Considering they lost to Burton, accrington stanley and mk dons, drawing against lincoln 0-0 and beating Swindon 1-0, they come into this game in poor form. If we can press and cover some distance we have a chance, but if we sit in and allow them to play, it'll be something like reserve Blackpool again.

Update on team news,evans hopefully fit for Saturday if no reaction over the next few days, tomorrow's game just a few days to early,massey close also .
Thanks for the update and good news on Evans 😁
What's Massey close to - a further relapse ?

Thanks for the update and good news on Evans 😁
What's Massey close to - a further relapse ?

What's Massey close to - apparently the treatment table & physio!! Joking aside, I hope he isn't far away from getting on the pitch as I'd like to see him prove all us doubters wrong - long may he make a return to the first team & put in some barnstorming displays.....I live in hope

What's Massey close to - apparently the treatment table & physio!! Joking aside, I hope he isn't far away from getting on the pitch as I'd like to see him prove all us doubters wrong - long may he make a return to the first team & put in some barnstorming displays.....I live in hope

How long will "us doubters" give him Jock, given the length of absence he's been out for. I'm thinking about the improvement I've seen from Gardner, who I'll admit I thought looked like a total fraud to me when he first joined, but with game time and a consistent run in the team he has improved dramatically from those early days.
I reckon some on here will give Massey the benefit of the doubt - for about 20 minutes.

Wigan claimed the biggest league win in their history as they responded to a looming 12-point penalty in spectacular fashion with an 8-0 rout of their Championship relegation rivals Hull.
Kieran Dowell celebrates scoring his side’s eighth goal
Image10.jpg

Robinson and Lang dropped to bench
No Aasgaard
Massey on the bench
Proctor starts

Interesting

Latics: Jones (Capt); Darikwa, Wootton, Tilt, Johnston, Ojo, Merrie, Gardner; Solomon-Otabor, Keane, Proctor.
Subs: Evans, Whelan, Clough, Lang, Massey, Dodoo, Robinson.

Hull City: Ingram, Coyle (Capt), Elder, Burke, Wilks, Honeyman, Lewis-Potter, Greaves, Magennis, Jones, Docherty.
Subs: Long, Scott, Emmanuel, Flores, McLoughlin, Slater, Crowley.