Why slag off your own fans? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Why slag off your own fans?

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...

"I think you're being a bit harsh on a well meaning body of men.."
MrBarraclough.jpg

He is aware of this thread and the comments made. It's up to him if he wants to respond I guess.
He is having plenty to say on social media. A shame really that someone who is on the supporters board and also now I think the Trust board can't maintain a dignified silence.

He is having plenty to say on social media. A shame really that someone who is on the supporters board and also now I think the Trust board can't maintain a dignified silence.

The Chair of the club and other directors and staff post on social media, they don't remain silent?

Well on a positive note at least everybody's talking about Lincoln City now

Back in the wilderness years there was very little worth talking about

If ever a man had a reason to be bitter, resentful, unforgiving and vengeful, it is Rodney King. And he once memorably said "Why can't we all just get along?"

Like someone said today at his George Bush's funeral.

"George always said that hate corrodes the container that holds it."

No never met the chap. But he's judging us, (including me) by what's said on this forum. I'm judging him purely on what he's said on that forum. But he might be very nice chap, as am I.
I can introduce you John next time your up!