Why slag off your own fans? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Why slag off your own fans?

He is aware of this thread and the comments made. It's up to him if he wants to respond I guess.

Well I for one am very happy with this forum. I don't always agree with the opinions expressed, sometimes I feel one person's opinion is put down a bit too readily by another and quite often dry humour gets misinterpreted. But I enjoy the diversity of the debate - isn't that what a forum is all about?

At the end of the day we all share a common bond - our love of Lincoln City FC.

I applaud Jules and the team for all the time and effort they put into this forum and for the money raised for the club. As I applaud any other supporter who raises funds through any other means

Up the Imps!

He is aware of this thread and the comments made. It's up to him if he wants to respond I guess.
I dont think he can Rick!

Through a third party.

I'm deliberately keeping out of this as I know Jules very well and also speak with Helgy from time to time. All I will say is, they are both very good at what they do but go about the way they do it in completely different ways...

Well I for one am very happy with this forum. I don't always agree with the opinions expressed, sometimes I feel one person's opinion is put down a bit too readily by another and quite often dry humour gets misinterpreted. But I enjoy the diversity of the debate - isn't that what a forum is all about?

I look at this Forum and two Facebook groups - Lincoln City Red Imps Banter and The Clanford

In terms of the highest percentage of sensible postings I'd put this forum top, The Clanford second and the other one a long way back in third place.

So much so that the chairman, the CEO and a couple of directors occasionally post on here. I'm sure they will be pleased to learn that Helgy is laughing at them...

I don't think he is laughing at them at all, I think he means he is laughing at threads like this one?

But its a bit ironic though as this thread is making money for the Imps from posts and clicks. Helgy, keep on posting on this fishy and make money for us.
I dont think the fish is a click money raising forum if it was i would not touch it! Apart from my match ticket i would never give them an extra penny.

I dont think the fish is a click money raising forum if it was i would not touch it! Apart from my match ticket i would never give them an extra penny.

I think the point was that Helgy posting on the Fishy has created a thread on here which is making money for the Imps.

If ever a man had a reason to be bitter, resentful, unforgiving and vengeful, it is Rodney King. And he once memorably said "Why can't we all just get along?"

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...
Well I hope you don't remember what you were going to say if it's any longer than what you were going to say when you forgot what you were going to say or we will be here all day waiting to see if it was worth waiting to see what you were going to say, when you forgot what you were going to say in the first place.
Just saying like.:whistle:

That is absolutely hilarious, I laughed out loud when I read that. Cracking effort well done :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: