Why, just f***ing why? | Vital Football

Why, just f***ing why?

These are just another bunch you can stick on the Isle of man.

Trekker - 5/7/2013 19:59

Bless you

Thanks for the perspective. I just don't understand this. I thought Saints were special? Not just some dumb idiot that let sex scandals happen under his nose. It seems I was wrong. I suppose it isn't that important, in the real World.

Move on!!!!!

Half my family is Irish Catholic my Dad wanted me to go to Catholic school but no chance my mother would not allow it thank fuck.But my take on the religion is that it's one of the biggest business in the World if not the biggest but it's also the most corrupt business in the World.

Horrible cult. So not surprised they have done this.

Empty the Vatican vaults you sinful barstewards.

The Fear - 5/7/2013 21:07

Absolutely J see that J :35: What that religion done to my aunty was downright disgusting

Well, this, and gator's comments, just about sums it up. Organised Religion is more about the power and the money than actually giving people guidance in their lives.

If every penny was fed back into the system, much of the World's poverty would be eradicated. I always thought that was Christs message? It seems I was wrong.

This Sainthood confirms every doubt I have ever held about Christianity. What a bunch of self promoting, sycophantic tossers.

gator - 5/7/2013 20:15

Half my family is Irish Catholic my Dad wanted me to go to Catholic school but no chance my mother would not allow it thank fuck.But my take on the religion is that it's one of the biggest business in the World if not the biggest but it's also the most corrupt business in the World.

The word abused is more fitting. Like everything in the hands of humanity, it gets abused. You cant blame all the world's Evils on the Catholic church, or even on any religion. Humans are just a sick, abusive species. The harm we have caused is just off the scale, shockingly bad. And the behaviour of the guys behind the Catholic church are no different to any of the others. You cast the stone on the Catholic Church, yet are you without sin?

We all sit our thrones and judge as if we are the bees knees, yet we are all still a part and the make up, of the same sick system.

Well apparently to be a saint you have to have performed 2 miracles !!!!. They have just ratified a second miracle hence him becoming a saint.

Reading that back it looks like a game you made up when you were kids.

What a load of bollocks.

sirdennis - 5/7/2013 22:43

Well apparently to be a saint you have to have performed 2 miracles !!!!. They have just ratified a second miracle hence him becoming a saint.

Reading that back it looks like a game you made up when you were kids.

What a load of bollocks.

Apparently, someone, somewhere in the World got a bit better. I am here and now claiming that when Skeggy gets better from his Cold, it is down to my diligent Sacrifice of a Goat to Thor that has led to this. I claim a Miracle!!!!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 5/7/2013 21:32

Well, this, and gator's comments, just about sums it up. Organised Religion is more about the power and the money than actually giving people guidance in their lives.

If every penny was fed back into the system, much of the World's poverty would be eradicated. I always thought that was Christs message? It seems I was wrong.

This Sainthood confirms every doubt I have ever held about Christianity. What a bunch of self promoting, sycophantic tossers.

No you aren't wrong Heath! Just RC seem to think otherwise. Or a certain amount at the top through the generations.

I know some really good Christian Catholics who are nothing like this and practice the true meaning of Christianity.

1 was my ex deceased Father In Law, not a better more Christian loving man could you meet.

The other 2 are family who have devoted there lives to Christ and serving The Lord.

Not so much the people but those at the top

It looks like the CofE is catching up a bit quicker than the Catholic Church. It's better late than never.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23208268

A campaign to stop homophobic bullying will be introduced in Church of England schools, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, has announced.

"Pretending that nothing has changed is absurd and impossible," the archbishop said in his first presidential address to the synod, meeting at the University of York.