Why can’t Paul Cook land a job | Page 8 | Vital Football

Why can’t Paul Cook land a job

Already posted that on Richardson hope it's not Gregor.
Bit Lazy that Sid not reading all the posts lol
See what I did there😉

Already posted that it's not Rioch bit Lazy that Zakky not reading all the posts lol
See what I did there;)

Saw the other day Nixon said the Cook's appointment from Wigan would be an unusual one so i imagine it's not something obvious.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-57009557
Paul Cook might get free concert tickets too.

That would be a fantastic incentive for Cook for the new season, they could give him 50 free tickets and take one ticket off him for every point they get.

With a bit of luck he would get 50 points by xmas and wouldn't have to suffer listening to the glorified busker/pub singer, and he would be safe from relegation.

If any fucker is overated it is yon mon, and I don't mean Cooky.

My wife bought us tickets to see him at St James Park Newcastle a few years ago, I gave my ticket to my daughter. It cost me about £300 including their hotel but it was worth every penny not to have to watch him.

To be fair to the man, didn't he volunteer for that at the start of the first lockdown.

Whatever his expectations of landing another role fairly quickly, he left in order to lighten the wage burden in our time of crisis. For that, he deserves our enormous gratitude.
The Scottish premier is so poor keir starmer could manage Celtic & win it, O’Neil , Lennon , Rodgers , strachan , all managed titles in the little lads league 😉