Why Are You Awesome? | Vital Football

Why Are You Awesome?

BBJ

Father Of The Forum
Right, folks, a chance to blow our own trumpets.
The team's breaking our hearts, the economy is down the tubes and the weather is, as always, the weather.
But there is always a silver lining - ourselves - and each of us has some awesome characteristics.
So, to get the ball rolling, here's me by me (I accept that most of you know all of this - and much more - already).

Tall, dark (well, used to be, anyway) handsome, kind, thoughtful, generous, considerate, wise, good-humoured, patient - and, of course, extremely modest.
What's not to like? :4:

BBJ - 4/3/2013 13:06

Tall, dark (well, used to be, anyway) handsome, kind, thoughtful, generous, considerate, wise, good-humoured, patient - and, of course, extremely modest.
What's not to like? :4:

the dishonesty :5:

Being an englishman I prefer to say that I am great, or smashing, or a gentleman.

I'll leave awesome to our cousins over the pond

I'm awesome because I'm an evil murderous **** who has enough composure each and every day to pull myself back from the very edge and not decapitate everyone I deem not fit to share my oxygen.

Why am I not awesome?

How dare you even suggest I'd need to clarify my awesomeness with reason and logic!

:17: :17: :17:

I am awesome cos I'm a tad wild, quirky and interesting to know, I am told. You need to know more: Yeah