Who's the next Signing? | Vital Football

Who's the next Signing?

Think unless we’re playing 2 strikers we have enough strikers until JAS goes out on loan.

Full back and Centre back would be my next targets.

Winger too.

CM once another loan happens.

Experienced defender and goalkeeper.

Did wonder about Luke Steele from Forest the other night - they still have a huge squad including four keepers with Muric coming in on loan from Man City as presumably first choice.

Experienced defender and goalkeeper.

Did wonder about Luke Steele from Forest the other night - they still have a huge squad including four keepers with Muric coming in on loan from Man City as presumably first choice.
Danny has already said he cannot have three goalkeepers, otherwise he would have retained Gilks.

A versatile fullback must be the priority - we only have two! Can't think any of our other players could cover there (I know Chapman played LB a bit last year with Chesterfield but I wouldn't put him in that situation).

A versatile fullback must be the priority - we only have two! Can't think any of our other players could cover there (I know Chapman played LB a bit last year with Chesterfield but I wouldn't put him in that situation).

He did talk about Anderson learning the RB role.

Eardley did ok at LB but then that opens up the RB spot, who'd be a manager?!

Really? Interesting....he certainly has the strength. Perhaps Peterborough weren't so far off in their assessment of him after all!
i'm sure Harry has the wherewithal to make a competent wingback if required, but i'd still love to see him down the middle at some juncture. . Fast, skillful, can beat a man and is built like brick shithouse!

i'm sure Harry has the wherewithal to make a competent wingback if required, but i'd still love to see him down the middle at some juncture. . Fast, skillful, can beat a man and is built like brick shithouse!
That would be interesting. I bet he would be a pain in the posterior for opposing defences!

I might be doing him a disservice here, but o don’t think he is particularly skilful, think he beats his man by knocking it past them then pace and power.. especially when compared to Bruno on the opposite wing.

I don’t think the centre would benefit him.. too little space.