Who’s not surprised? | Vital Football

Who’s not surprised?

Not me in the slightest,big concern for me is the cheat conning the ref into giving them a penalty,he is very skilled at that, like we have all alluded to on here,I don't trust the basterds one little bit

They're playing

I may well regret saying this,but I have never heard of the other player mentioned,is Brian Joicey going to be fit to play,or what about Tommy Craig,who Pigs said was better than Sir TC

cant see forest fairy starting, wont be match fit, could well be on the bench though. Matias has never really been a prolific scorer and same goes, wont be match fit.

Not me in the slightest,big concern for me is the cheat conning the ref into giving them a penalty,he is very skilled at that, like we have all alluded to on here,I don't trust the basterds one little bit
Who cud possibly be suprised at the pigs tellin porkies?:giggle: The pig submarine(diver) is a very talented player i must say but same as the twot at Villa he's a cheatin barsteward.UTCB

Are ya nervous Blockers? UTCB

Bottom line is if we perform like we did against Villa, Stoke, Blackburn away etc we will walk it. If we perform like we did at Forest it will be tight.

Forest fairy not playing and Matias only on bench. I've with winnipeg, play like we did at Forest and we're in trouble, play like we did against Stoke, Villa, Blackburn we should win comfortably.
Got to be honest I hate these games and can't help but think they're going to get a result tonight.