Who's going to start at right back? ....... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who's going to start at right back? .......

Apart from the OG 😉

....which would have been a tap in for the opposition if he had not been there.

I was impressed with his attitude after putting through his own net, he was clearly annoyed with it which was interesting as it was only a friendly. I think it shows the attitude he has and is clearly desperate to win regardless of whether it was a meaningless game or not.

Isn't that the attitude you want in a team player and Captain on the field.

....which would have been a tap in for the opposition if he had not been there.

I was impressed with his attitude after putting through his own net, he was clearly annoyed with it which was interesting as it was only a friendly. I think it shows the attitude he has and is clearly desperate to win regardless of whether it was a meaningless game or not.

Isn't that the attitude you want in a team player and Captain on the field.
It is - however if last seasons Darikwa turns up it's a pen waiting to happen.
Lost possession vs. Stoke for their goal too.
Really hope I'm wrong here btw !

Regardless of when they're playing it, as part of a strong team bonding philosophy, it's obviously having a great effect and paying dividends.

I wonder what some of the other consequences are. 🤔

Yeah and that time is after training while they're still at "the office". Lighten up for once, you'll have an embolism.
Not good enough, Owen Coyle would be and has already been lynched for the same methods. Next up, they’ll be gorging over boxes of Krispy Kremes.

Not good enough, Owen Coyle would be and has already been lynched for the same methods. Next up, they’ll be gorging over boxes of Krispy Kremes.

Coyle was probably using table tennis for the fitness training whereas the current lot will be using it for recreation / team building.
If things are going tits up, let's all have a good moan about innocuous stuff, but whilst things are (temporarily) peachy let's just relax and enjoy it.

It's obvious that Leam is using the table tennis as a team building exercise & attempting to get the players singing from the same hymn sheet. Seems to be working so far.

It's obvious that Leam is using the table tennis as a team building exercise & attempting to get the players singing from the same hymn sheet. Seems to be working so far.
Definitely. I think at many clubs it's a big thing for the players and is a good way to bring them together. e.g.