• Stoke relegated before WBA
  • Cripple Palace possibly finish in the top half
  • Roy Hodgson for Manager of the Year
  • Mark Hughes to take two teams down in one season maybe

• Stoke relegated before WBA
  • Cripple Palace possibly finish in the top half
  • Roy Hodgson for Manager of the Year
  • Mark Hughes to take two teams down in one season maybe
It's a fanny owd game, Greavsey used to say............................Just hope Derby are not in self destruct/clown mode for tomorrow. :wack::eek!:

Derby win, Fulham to win Cardiff to lose. Derby to play Cardiff, Derby to win 4-1 over two legs. Villa to beat Boro 3-2 over two legs. Derby to beat Villa 2-0 at Wembley. Sorted! Plus £100 million prize for the kitty.

Derby win, Fulham to win Cardiff to lose. Derby to play Cardiff, Derby to win 4-1 over two legs. Villa to beat Boro 3-2 over two legs. Derby to beat Villa 2-0 at Wembley. Sorted! Plus £100 million prize for the kitty.

Not just politics you’re deluded over then. ;)

R, to quote from a song, you only saw the crescent, MOP saw the whole of the moon

I honestly don’t know what that means. :shrug:
Coincidentally...I had my car broken into while at the BBG once. To add insult to injury...b******s took the radio/tape player but ejected the tape first and left it on the seat. The tape? That very same Waterboys album.

I honestly don’t know what that means. :shrug:
Coincidentally...I had my car broken into while at the BBG once. To add insult to injury...b******s took the radio/tape player but ejected the tape first and left it on the seat. The tape? That very same Waterboys album.
Just like the subject of the song, MOP sees the bigger picture. No, I don't mean politically, I mean the currently more important issue of Derby's journey to the Prem. thank God we have something to unite us

Just like the subject of the song, MOP sees the bigger picture. No, I don't mean politically, I mean the currently more important issue of Derby's journey to the Prem. thank God we have something to unite us

Lol...that’s what I suspected...I’ll stick with deluded thanks, but at least he makes me laugh.

Stoke being a team that lots of championship clubs wanted to model on. Never would have had them down for relegation.

Latest Rams News