Who would you rather? | Vital Football

Who would you rather?

Croozey

Vital 1st Team Regular
It's looking more likely now, if we finish in the play off places, that we will be 6th or 7th. Exeter and Notts County are 8 and 5 points clear respectively. So I think they are likely to occupy 4th and 5th place.
So who would you rather play over 2 legs? Exeter City or Notts County?

Without wanting to count my chickens just yet, from a point of view of imps being able to attend it has to be county. The away leg would be like a home game again and we owe them big time
Travel to Exeter would be difficult for many on on evening plus I think tickets would be limited as they have no away end at the moment
Of course it might be Wycombe yet :eek!: I’ll say Notts as I think we were unlucky to only take one point against them this season

Tbh I just want to get into the Play-offs which is far from a given looking at the fixtures we have. I will worry about who we play if and when we get in them.

Have to agree, I'm not too fussed who we get if we get there.! I'd fancy our chances against any of them.

Next game, then the game after that. It will be what it will be. So it’s Colchester at home on Saturday next.