Who would you most like to meet? | Vital Football

Who would you most like to meet?

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Who would you most like to meet and why?

You could do one (or however many) alive and one dead if you want.

I'd love to meet Elon Musk and pick his brains about technology and the future.

The person I'd most like to meet died a couple of years ago. Abdul Sattar Edhi.

I have met my cricketing hero the one and only sir Vivian Richards but have yet to meet my footballing hero the one and only sir Dennis. Outside of sport someone like mick jagger Paul McCartney would be pretty interesting to talk to but I am not star struck about celebrities tbh

Mr KK-I will one day. In the meantime we co-exist in a spiritual way or to sum up it is also called IMG_20180913_224333_891.jpg

I have met my cricketing hero the one and only sir Vivian Richards but have yet to meet my footballing hero the one and only sir Dennis. Outside of sport someone like mick jagger Paul McCartney would be pretty interesting to talk to but I am not star struck about celebrities tbh

I was so close to getting that sorted for you, Dennis was coming to a VMF meet up once as you know, but he got stuck in traffic coming home from his FA training.

If it helps, I've met him numerous times and talk to him fairly regularly about the state of our club!

I would love to meet my Mum's father, who dies before I was born. He sounds like a wonderful and interesting man, and I do feel a hole in my life for never having had the chance to meet him. In fact, her mother died when I was only 5 so I have very few (and not very clear) memories of her.

As for living people, I can't think of anyone I am desperate to meet. I'm not really bothered by celebrity, politicians disgust me for the most part, so it would have to be someone who has contributed something useful to life e.g. a David Attenborough type figure.

But as I said, no one springs readily to mind.

I'd like to spend a day having Billy Connolly show me around somewhere he loves. Such an infectiously enthusiastic guy, I love his travel shows and also the one he did when portraits were being done of him.

I would love to meet my Mum's father, who dies before I was born. He sounds like a wonderful and interesting man, and I do feel a hole in my life for never having had the chance to meet him. In fact, her mother died when I was only 5 so I have very few (and not very clear) memories of her.

As for living people, I can't think of anyone I am desperate to meet. I'm not really bothered by celebrity, politicians disgust me for the most part, so it would have to be someone who has contributed something useful to life e.g. a David Attenborough type figure.

But as I said, no one springs readily to mind.

I'm the same as you. I have no interest in meeting anyone famous:

unless it was Cameron, Boris, Gove, IBS, May and Osborne before the Brexit vote so I could put a gun to their heads and shoot them. Unfortunately that does carry a life sentence.

Maybe I would be better saying ''Can I meet the guy with the back to the future car and get him to go back and sort the contraception out for their parents

I was so close to getting that sorted for you, Dennis was coming to a VMF meet up once as you know, but he got stuck in traffic coming home from his FA training.

If it helps, I've met him numerous times and talk to him fairly regularly about the state of our club!

I had the pleasure of buying him a drink, it was at a Vital V gathering or Fears 40th Birthday at the Holte.

Cracking bloke.

I'd love to spend a day watching The Stones in the recording studio. That would indeed be an experience!

My Great Grandfather. Never had the chance. And would be so interesting.

Fought in the Boer War and WW1 where he was injured on The Somme.
Then moved to South America where my Grandfather was born and where he stayed for the rest of his life.

Not a bad shout that MD. My great grandfather was a marine in WW1 and grandfather a marine in WW2. One of the first off the boats in Dirkirk.

With that said, men of that generation didn't talk about the war when they returned.

Yes Trekker my Great Grandfather on my Moms side was killed at Ypres , but he hasn't got a gravestone but his name is on the wall with all the other unknown soldiers. My Mom and Sister have been and found it very emotional and moving.

I will go one day.

Thinking about it, my two Grandma's who be fab to have a chat with. There is alot of maverick strong women in my family of origin