who would gamble | Vital Football

who would gamble

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
on
re start could get in champions league or europe/ not guaranteed
dont re start
go on points per game guaranteed to get in europe

with this manager and team id re start and i think we,d actually finish fourth above chelsea. some black players arnt up for it cause they are at a higher risk acourding to stats. so chelsea would be fucked in my view.

oh and can i apologise for my spelling im dyslexic sorry.

I stopped following the news a while back, due to the constant negativity, so has it been scientifically proven that BAME people are genetically more likely to have it worse? When it was first discussed, the only "evidence" for it was number of cases versus the national average, which ignores obvious things like there being a disproportionate number of BAME people living in inner city areas, which in turn provide a disproportionate number of cases and deaths. London, in particular, is now more than 50% BAME and has had by far the worst of it, as you would expect based on the population density compared to the rest of the country.

On the actual question, I want us to finish the season, even though there is a fairly high chance that we could miss out on Europe altogether now that teams like Spurs and Man Utd have their injured players (like Kane and Rashford) back fit.

Bird in the hand for me. If they ended the season now, I'd take it.

Our run in is pretty tough as we have to play all our rivals for Euro places. I have that nagging doubt that we will finish 7th and miss out. It would have been a fabulous and memorable season anyway, but now we're this close, I want that Euro spot.

I stopped following the news a while back, due to the constant negativity, so has it been scientifically proven that BAME people are genetically more likely to have it worse? When it was first discussed, the only "evidence" for it was number of cases versus the national average, which ignores obvious things like there being a disproportionate number of BAME people living in inner city areas, which in turn provide a disproportionate number of cases and deaths. London, in particular, is now more than 50% BAME and has had by far the worst of it, as you would expect based on the population density compared to the rest of the country.

On the actual question, I want us to finish the season, even though there is a fairly high chance that we could miss out on Europe altogether now that teams like Spurs and Man Utd have their injured players (like Kane and Rashford) back fit.

I haven't seen anything published about BAME 20-30 year olds. Certainly it affects older people much more than white folk, but as you say, there may be many reasons, diabetes seems to be one that is popular in black communities at an earlier age. Too much Jerk Chicken...

Our run in is pretty tough as we have to play all our rivals for Euro places. I have that nagging doubt that we will finish 7th and miss out. It would have been a fabulous and memorable season anyway, but now we're this close, I want that Euro spot.

Finishing 7th would still qualify for Europe, unless Newcastle win the FA Cup. Given Man City's ban, 8th could yet qualify as well. In fact, one of the few silver linings of the delay to the season is that City's CAS hearing will now take place before the season re-starts, so everyone will know what they need to aim for. I expect that the two-year ban will be reduced to one, so there will be an extra place up for grabs this season.

I haven't seen anything published about BAME 20-30 year olds. Certainly it affects older people much more than white folk, but as you say, there may be many reasons, diabetes seems to be one that is popular in black communities at an earlier age. Too much Jerk Chicken...

I expected as much. It was too much to hope for that the media would wait for concrete facts before being ultra-negative...

Understand your point FKB however I genuinely believe we will have more of everything that matters to prevail in what will be unprecedented circumstances from the management down to the groundstaff.

BRING IT ON>>>BRING 'EM ON>>> BRING ALL THE FECKERS ON !!!!!!!

it,ll be a close one, as our luck changed over the last few years,are we now a club that just makes it instead of just failed to make it.