Who will Grealish opt for, does it matter? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Who will Grealish opt for, does it matter?

Well, that's great. I've had serious neurological problems since last September that have led to me having to stop work. Many of my friends struggled to understand it, so I don't see them any more. Many days I can't leave the house and these Forums are a lifeline.

Lovely of you to remind me how shit my life is at the moment. Great work.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 19/6/2015 22:19

Well, that's great. I've had serious neurological problems since last September that have led to me having to stop work. Many of my friends struggled to understand it, so I don't see them any more. Many days I can't leave the house and these Forums are a lifeline.

Lovely of you to remind me how shit my life is at the moment. Great work.

Are you kidding me? You come on here and instead of acting with a little bit of humor grace and fun you come over as adversarial and bitter. So of course people respond in kind. We genuinely wish anyone struggling well. We are not how ever psychic. If you want to know what even the most rabid supporter on this forum is really about have a look at the personal thread Matic put up six months back. It may also help to put whatever issues you have in context Heath.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 20/6/2015 22:02

You can't even admit when you're wrong, can you? You need to take a long, hard look at your own values and actions.

No we will not admit to anything other than the dawning realization that you are a very strange and possibly delusional man. Time to move me thinks. :18:

Arsenal made an inquiry and have been knocked back.

I'm very reliably informed the selling price will be 60 mill + and the only clubs he'd be interested in is the Manchester clubs, so all of a sudden not paying £25 mill we could have got him for and which I argued long and hard with people here about him, looks a snip.

Such a pity, he is only going to get better in a better team; the last part of my prediction is that he'd be called up for England - I still expect to see it happen.

Gutted really.

Ex... I keep seeing it stated as fact online that Levy offered 4M+ Onamah for Grealish and that's why it didn't get done, whereas I heard through others and saw you say similarly that we had 25Mish agreed but the leadership changeover at Villa was sole reason it didn't get done.

Was there a period where it could have got done or would the new guy have needed to approve any deal that happened that window no matter how early we put the offer in?

Do city and united really want him this summer? City already have foden who needs more mintues and utd look to be prioritising a sancho deal which will be costly

Ex... I keep seeing it stated as fact online that Levy offered 4M+ Onamah for Grealish and that's why it didn't get done, whereas I heard through others and saw you say similarly that we had 25Mish agreed but the leadership changeover at Villa was sole reason it didn't get done.

Was there a period where it could have got done or would the new guy have needed to approve any deal that happened that window no matter how early we put the offer in?

Villa had a fan as temporary CEO whilst the owner was in a state of financial collapse (seriously they did, he was a complete patsy); no one at the club was left to even authorise a deal, let alone negotiate one - but we tried, again and again.

In principle a deal had been agreed, eventually as the then current owner needed cash badly or it was administration.

Then the two new eventual owners raced to his rescue, the first thing they did was block the sale and put 75mill into Villa bank account; the deal was killed stone dead and Grealish who was expecting himself to sign that day and was only going in to clear his kit out and say goodbye was told he was staying.

THe argument/negotiations I am told could have been concluded sooner if a) the owner was on the disappeared list and the CEO/COO hadn't resigned and left the club in the lurch and the dumb fan they put in charge had actually countersigned the deal (he didn't). I say it could have happened sooner as the then CEO (before the fan stepped in) was prepared to sign off at #5 mill more, as that was what he needed to keep the club out of administration - we refused as it was a last moment demand.

At least that's how it was told to me by one of the principles involved. But it was a murky desperate time at Villa and the only thing verifiable in the public domain is Grealishs' himself expectation that day.

Do city and united really want him this summer? City already have foden who needs more mintues and utd look to be prioritising a sancho deal which will be costly

It's a great point, I think the just as big one is that would he get the time playing he gets now?

There is much talk about the Sancho deal and I strongly suspect that Grealish is there back up plan, not their no.1 choice. As for Mancity, they've been tapping him for the last 18 months, but they do that alot and then simply change their minds when it's decision time.

It's a great point, I think the just as big one is that would he get the time playing he gets now?

There is much talk about the Sancho deal and I strongly suspect that Grealish is there back up plan, not their no.1 choice. As for Mancity, they've been tapping him for the last 18 months, but they do that alot and then simply change their minds when it's decision time.

Bothersome, but the place he's likely to get his best big chance, with a serious group of forwards in front of him, is with The Goons.

Never expect them to go out and drop real cash... And then they go and buy Pepe for 70m.

Yucky, but this could happen.

Bothersome, but the place he's likely to get his best big chance, with a serious group of forwards in front of him, is with The Goons.

Never expect them to go out and drop real cash... And then they go and buy Pepe for 70m.

Yucky, but this could happen.

le arse have to make a big financial gamble this season, if it doesn't pay off, then they will have to make massive cuts in the financial year 2021-2022 and that could well be what condemns them to being a mid-table team.

le arse have to make a big financial gamble this season, if it doesn't pay off, then they will have to make massive cuts in the financial year 2021-2022 and that could well be what condemns them to being a mid-table team.
He won't leave Villa for a mid table team. Chelski don't want him, we can't afford him, Arse can't afford him & City don't need him. Utd are his only option at the moment & they've cooled their interest.

He won't leave Villa for a mid table team. Chelski don't want him, we can't afford him, Arse can't afford him & City don't need him. Utd are his only option at the moment & they've cooled their interest.

Le arse are going to take a big financial gamble this summer; the question is on who, they have no other choice or risk being left behind for good - they need to win the Cup and be in Europe, if they don't they have no choice but to take big risks.

Well things are (unfortunately) maybe not as dire as some might think o'er yonder. The owner has many $billions$ and can be a free spender at times. My understanding is that Arteta will get the chance to build his team, and the foundations are getting there...

CB-Saliba; LB-Tierney; RB/W-Sako; CM-Willock; RW-Martinelli; LW-Pepe; CF-Nketieh; Plus Mini-SideShowBob (he's maybe out) & Torreira in the CM/DCM spot, and Holding & Chambers as CB's.

Their glaring hole is the ACM, they legit have no valid #10. Hate to say it, but Grealish would be a model fit for that squad. They wont pay the asking tho.

Saliba looked a monster when I saw him play. Have always liked Tierny as well. If we sit and do nothing they will over take us next season.

They will probably lose Lacazette or PEA, so they will have some funds.

Saliba looked a monster when I saw him play. Have always liked Tierny as well. If we sit and do nothing they will over take us next season.

They will probably lose Lacazette or PEA, so they will have some funds.

I unfortunately am reminded almost daily of this horrible shit because my oldest daughter fell in love with Fab4 when she was a pre-teen and has been a die hard Gooner ever since.

Black sheep of the family of course.

Gave me framed photos of Kane in a Goon youth training kit for Xmas a few years back. Savage.