Who will be watching tonight? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who will be watching tonight?

Big Brother is always watching!
Looking for a pizza the action? On the match thread someone has stated they have a free match pass courtesy of the sponsors.
I signed up for a competition at the start of their sponsorship and shortly after got a free Man City pass out of the blue. Don't recall being especially spammed by them since, but got an email yesterday saying I'd 'won' another pass. Presume they chip in, so the clubs benefit.
Would have probably watched tonight anyway,but would have been last minute.com depending when I'm home from work.

I can watch this one without getting too anxious about the result. I sometimes turn the stream off with ten minutes to go because I can't bear to watch (usually when we are leading by a goal).

Yes, but if you do that you don't get to shout - repeatedly! - "get f****** rid!" and "FFS!" and "Jesus H. Christ!" and... it's quite cathartic, you know.

anyone that missed the last round, missed one of the best demonstrations of appletonball yet. worth noting if you are thinking of skipping tonight's match
Totally agree ... it was an absolute joy to watch regardless of the opposition, in fact I fancied a repeat on Saturday if that match hadn't been postponed.

Be rude not to, besides I've already paid with the iFollow sub. Should be an entertaining game, with both sides up for it.

Same boat as PerthImp, thanks to Sky I didn't get to watch Saturdays match and no game this coming Saturday so I will be tuning in while pretending to work.
Always puts a little smile on my face, getting paid whilst watching the mighty Imps.

Will be watching, seen them all this season. Will be more relaxed tonight, my neighbour asked me if i'd calmed down when he saw me Sunday, he heard me shouting at the telly when we let the goal in against Peterboro, just wanted to beat them so much. Watching on ifollow has been a massive relief with no matches to attend. Up the imps.

I’m with you there Casper, I’ve watched every match including the preseason ones and would’ve attended in person if it were possible tonight and all other home games. I look forward to every game and even miss it when we don’t have a midweek match or have a free Saturday. One of the few pleasures at the moment helped enormously by the great start we’ve had. UTI

I fully agree with this sentiment, mate! I, too, have watched every game so far and have thoroughly enjoyed them. I believe part of my £10 goes to the club so I am happy to help them out by buying these passes. I also spent £5 per home game on the 50/50 tickets, but they appear to have stopped doing those for whatever reason. As everyone is, I am hoping for a victory tonight, £40,000 in the bank (plus whatever they get from i-Follow passes) and another quarter final to look forward to!

As it's a rush on Tuesdays to get to lincoln from work in time I pick and choose my matches carefully and normally the chuckabone trophy is one i choose not to. But again like most on here i see the £10 as money the club need which thankfully during this horrible time, I can afford so why not.

Looking forward to watching it later, having been heavily affected since March by spending most my life at home like a lot of people , it is a god send to be able to watch the match on iFollow.