Who will be watching tonight? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who will be watching tonight?

100%er here too, although not seen all matches the whole way through. Watched the Fleetwood match at Hassop Station on the Monsal Trail in the Peak District. Decent signal, surprisingly.

Only missed two games including the cups.
I wouldn't be going tonight, 150 mile round trips on a Tuesday, after a day at the funny farm, I save for the likes of Everton, Bolton or Rotherham 😆 - or local to me, away games.
Deffo watching tonight. CMON U Imps!

Same boat as PerthImp, thanks to Sky I didn't get to watch Saturdays match and no game this coming Saturday so I will be tuning in while pretending to work.
Always puts a little smile on my face, getting paid whilst watching the mighty Imps.
I managed to find a :ninja: stream fairly easily on Saturday. Very good quality, didn't drop once and Mr Murdoch didn't see a penny from me.

Me. No chance of being there normally, very few midweek games can be justified, living so far away. However, have decided to move back to Lincolnshire, so these type of games will be on the agenda from next season.

Me. No chance of being there normally, very few midweek games can be justified, living so far away. However, have decided to move back to Lincolnshire, so these type of games will be on the agenda from next season.

Interesting. Where to?

From Maidenhead to??