Who will be the first PL manager sacked this season? | Vital Football

Who will be the first PL manager sacked this season?

Who will be the first to go?

• Neil Warnock

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mark Hughes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Slavisa Jokanovic

• David Wagner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maureen

• Rafa Benitez

• Sean Dyche

• Roy Hodgson

• Manuel Pellegrini

• Total voters

Chippy_Tea

Vital Squad Member
I am listening to a 5 live podcast and this subject is being discussed they have named the four below that are most likely to go, do you agree or do you think someone else will go first?

You can pick as many as you like. :thumbup:

Mark Hughes

Slavisa Jokanovic

David Wagner

Neil Warnock

Last edited:
Pleasantly surprised that no one has gone yet, unless I'm mistaken there's normally at least one gone at this stage of the season.

If there are any changes I probably think it will be will be the Fulham manager, I watched the saints match yesterday and they were not that bad and probably against other teams they would have been more successful.

Kewell got sacked at Notts today,it's absolute madness how owners demand instant success or swing the axe even down in the lower leagues,gone are the days when teams could be built up over time

Jokanovic wins the race.

Ranieri apoointed Fulham manager.

Wait for the new manager bounce then other clubs will panic and want some of that themselves and the merry go round will kickstart again.

I like Ranieri, I like Fulham, hope he's a success.

They didn’t give him much of a chance Coco

He wasn't given any chance at all,less than two months in charge of a team that he didn't pick and who are useless,he managed three wins out of them which was more than Nolan did this season,I would have preferred him to have been given to the new year at a minimum,the owner is turning into a bit of mini megalomaniac tbh