Who Was Your MOTM v Yeovil Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your MOTM v Yeovil Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Yeovil Town?

• Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shackell

• Pett

• Toffolo

• Bolger

• Anderson

• Frecklington (63')

• McCartan (67')

• Rhead (71')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rowe, two goals and MoM by a country mile. He was like a pocket dynamo, an everywhere player who made himself available by short sprinting into spaces and taking passes to feet. Last night he was the missing link, the difference, the player in the box with an eye for the goal.

I've gone for O'Connor. Agreed Rowe was up there with an impressive display and two well taken goals, but O'Connor worked so hard to kill any threat Yeovil had, asusual from him, but without Freck alongside he was more creative (his ball to Rowe for the second goal) than I have seen him for most games and really made the Imps tick last night.

Akinde for me. His doubters should have been there last night. He had 3 men queueing up to tackle him and he usually beat them all and that’s why Danny Rowe and others had so much space. When he went off and Rheadie came on it was a different game.

Even though O'Connor was subbed on 63', he did more than enough. Totally bossed midfield, lovely pass into Rowe for his second. As I said during the match thread, great player.

It was clearly O'Connor, he flourished in the more forward pivot with Bostwick mopping up as the more holding midfielder. To be honest they all played well to a man.

No poor performances on Tuesday night. Eardley did well, as did Anderson and others. I was pleased to see Bostwick back in midfield. We had a clean sheet to boot. But Rowe stood out. What a performance. Two goals were excellent. 6 points clear and a big game at Bury this weekend. Bring it on.