Who Was Your MOTM v Swindon Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your MOTM v Swindon Town?

Who was your Man of The Match v Swindon Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrade. Energetic, direct performance. Deserved a goal. Run very close by Harry and Wharts and honourable mentions for just about everybody else

Bostwick. Absolute beast. I wish we had two of him so we could play one in defence and one in midfield.

Two or three serious contenders, but everyoneplayed well. On balance I'd give it to Bossie. Played superbly in defence and midfield, and managed to score a goal. Also had a header which he could have scored from. Immense again.

Some great performances Bossie, Wharton, Anderson, McCartan. Having watched Toffolo's interview with Hortin, I'll go Andrade. He was full of praise for Andrade, seems like a good partnership forming on the left.

Nobody wearing a Lincoln shirt did poorly. Eardley, Bostwick, Andrade, Toffolo all stood out for me. On balance I went for Bostwick as he was strong all match both in attack and defence and scored a poachers goal.

1, Bostwick
2, Anderson

Good first half’s for O,Connor and McCartan but both faded in the second,

Lots of excellent performances on the day - can't moan about anyone. I went for Andrade, I can see him being a real driving force this season. Bostwick, O'Connor, Wharton all did very well - and what a shirt cameo for Green! More like that please lads!