Who Was Your MOTM v Grimsby Town? | Vital Football

Who Was Your MOTM v Grimsby Town?

Who was your MOTM v Grimsby Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bossie for me. Won every header and never put a foot wrong.
Nice strike from Toff gets him silver medal.

I thought all the back four and O’Connor were excellent today. But went for Bolger his first half performance was excellent,thought he read the game really well didn’t flap and and made some excellent last gasp challanges when were under pressure in the first half.

I thought all the back four and O’Connor were excellent today. But went for Bolger his first half performance was excellent,thought he read the game really well didn’t flap and and made some excellent last gasp challanges when were under pressure in the first half.

Just a mention for Danny Rowe, I thought he did a great job for the time he was on. As has been mentioned on a previous post offered a different option and chased down everything. Good to have him back.

Toffolo for me - he offers a lot going forward. Yesterday he was involved in more than usual offensively, but still did his defensive stuff. Great goal, energy and enthusiasm, particularly without Bruno.

Brought my mate up from London, a Spurs season ticket holder, he was very impressed with Toffolo and Bostwick. Bostwick was his MOM, he thought his vision and timing were exceptional. He also particularly enjoyed a few moments of class shown by Eardley.

I have gone for Toffolo, probably because Bossie has been my MOM for the last two games, and it was Toff's best game I have seen him play in a City shirt.

I went for Eardley, not a popular vote I see but I think some of his work on Saturday was outstanding, and his reading of the game was superb.

I went for Eardley, not a popular vote I see but I think some of his work on Saturday was outstanding, and his reading of the game was superb.

Eardley’s problem is that he’s such a consistently excellent performer it’s what people have come to expect. He needs a goal a la Cambridge to stand out that little bit more.

I’d say he’s Lincoln’s best footballer.

Eardley is like Habergham in the National League season, excellence is the norm and only stands out when falling short or doing something even more excellent, free kicks being their common currency.

He wasn't at his best early part of the season but he is now, and unfortunately we do take it for granted.

Agreed he was top class yesterday, defence and attack, though free kick after Akinde's foul could have been better, and he gave Smith one of his scariest moments.