Who Was Your MOTM v Crewe Alexandra? | Vital Football

Who Was Your MOTM v Crewe Alexandra?

Who was your Man of The Match v Crewe Alexandra?

• Vickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frecklington

• Andrade

• Toffolo

• Bostwick

• McCartan

• Eardley

• Anderson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pett

He was the missing spark; we were lacklustre and it was very difficult to see us scoring before he came on. He added the impetus, and scored the winning goal. In hindsight not a bad substitution, and of course three valuable points.

O'Connor for me, did the dirty work and did it well. Took a decent free kick too (surprisingly?) and threw his body on the line to block a goal-bound shot. A very good showing.

I think I have got to go with Pett only on as a sub but quite simply changed the dynamics of the match. The complete midfield dynamo at this level and literally a game changer off the bench. How sweet is that!

Shackell. Composed, calm and always seems to have time. Doesn’t make last ditch tackles because he doesn’t need to. He reads the game so well he is always in the right place first. Out of all the signings he could well be our best if he plays all season. At his best on Saturday when one goal either way was going to win the 3 points he hardly put a foot wrong.

Shackell. Composed, calm and always seems to have time. Doesn’t make last ditch tackles because he doesn’t need to. He reads the game so well he is always in the right place first. Out of all the signings he could well be our best if he plays all season. At his best on Saturday when one goal either way was going to win the 3 points he hardly put a foot wrong.

This ^^^