• Bostwick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eardley

• Anderson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ollie Palmer MOM for me. He was brilliant, so positive, two goals, a deft first touch and some great hold up play. By the end he had two or three defenders around him, unplayable at times.

Superb performance from everyone. My vote by a whisker goes to a certain Mr Rhead!
His stunning opening goal (and goal of the season too?) set up the game perfectly. He had assists too and the clincher for me was him conducting the fans "Rheady's on fire" singing when he got subbed late on...top moment!

Oh and does Neal Eardley only do faultless performances?? Brilliant again from him last night. My player of the season. A possible recall to the Wales team maybe?
Hope extended contract for him is finalised very soon.

frecklington for me. think cov allowed him a bit of space which suited him. set up rhead, scored. looked fully fit and full of running. been waiting for that performance from him.

good referee and total all round team effort, keep it going boys, would like to get Notts County in play offs.

come on boys

For me there were five stand-out perfomers: Waterfall, Wharton, Palmer, Rhead and Frecklington. Wharton seemd to be on gas and air at the end but still did everything he had to. Same for Freck. Palmer turned in a superb performance with his goals and general play. I'm going for Freck - he was outstanding, constantly demanding the ball and all over the pitch linking play, and scored a vital fourth which probably finished Coventry off. He also outplayed Woodyard for the first time for me.

Ollie Palmer for me. Very good game with an intelligent and deft knock down to Rhead for our opener and two goals for himself. Looked dangerous every attack we made.

A fantastic game of football with a number of fine performances from Eardley, Wharton, Rhead, Frecklington et al, encapsulating a fine team performance. However, it is Ollie Palmer who, with two goals, was a menace to the Coventry defence all night long, with pace, power and endeavour.

Gone for Ollie, just shaded it from Rheady but great performances all round. Probably Frecks best game too

Gone for Ollie again, finally got his start. Two goals and a great run down the left, before cutting inside to square it to Rhead, who set up Freck to score the fourth.
Great team performance from them all. What a goal from Rhead though!

I echo everyone else it seems with honourable mentions to Wharton, Freck and particularly Rheady but Ollie Palmer gets it. He is in a purple patch at the moment that’s for sure!
Actually I think we’re all in a purple patch at the minute!

I echo everyone else it seems with honourable mentions to Wharton, Freck and particularly Rheady but Ollie Palmer gets it. He is in a purple patch at the moment that’s for sure!
Actually I think we’re all in a purple patch at the minute!

Being in clover, I'm in a green patch.

I found it hard to to choose between Rhead, Palmer and Frecklington but, as I must choose just the one, I had to go for Rhead because he not only scored the goal of the season so far, but he also provided two assists. Stunning performance all round but especially for Matt Rhead.

Dollie Palmer for me but so many candidates. Honourable mentions for Rhead and Freck but nobody had a less than average game.