Who Was Your MOTM v Carlisle United? | Vital Football

Who Was Your MOTM v Carlisle United?

Who was your MOTM v Carlisle United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vickers definitely, after coming in for a bit of stick lately he was really assured today and made some excellent saves at important moments. Andrade also great.

Bruno. Produced two top-drawer crosses for the goals. Caused problems for them throughout ; just wish he didn't go down so easily. May have invigorated Big John's season.

Vickers definitely, after coming in for a bit of stick lately he was really assured today and made some excellent saves at important moments. Andrade also great.
Im sorry i disagree ,i still dont feel 100% confidence in Vickers after his injury and i dont think the defence does as well.

Good match was that. We clearly had a planned and rehearsed set piece from kick off. Andrade fluffed it running to early down the left and we were forced to restart. Worked a dream though with a beautiful cross in to Rhead who scored. Notable performances were Rhead, Green and Vickers who made some cracking saves. Shout out to Akinde who looked the part when he came on and deserved the goal. However Andrade pinches it for me over the full 90 mins. Kept possession, ran rings around their defence and constantly looked threatening.

Last edited:
Tough call today. Vickers would get it if it was just for the first half. Andrade set up both goals and created a great chance for Anderson in the first half.

But I have gone for Bostwick who made a couple of excellent blocks and won everything in the air, especially against the awkward Bennett.

Just a word for Frecklington coming back from an injury, I thought his second half effort was excellent considering how tired he looked. Gave 100% and I would imagine sleep well tonight.

Vickers was good but MoM surely must have been a birthday present. Freck was close but Andrade gets my vote. 2 assists, carried a threat whenever he got on the ball and a constant supply to the strikers.

Given Rheady my vote.
But Andrade definitely excellent.
Vickers was excellent too, especially at collecting crosses today, neutralising a lot of their attacks.
Rhead and Green combined really well (once again), and kept linking up with Bruno to cause loads of problems for Carlisle.

Andrade by a distance for me. Double marked for most of the game and two sublime crosses to provide the goals. Green and Rhead were great, first half particularly. Vickers kept us in it at times. Akinde gave a glimpse of what he is capable of. Overall, an excellent team performance with Andrade the standout.

Will allow an extra 24 hours for comments because I probably won't be publishing until tomorrow night!