• Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akinde

• McCartan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im going against the trend for Pett tonight who was vgood and nobody has mentioned him but i thought Smith was very solid in goal .

Best performance for me was by Pett. He was hung out to dry by his team mates in midfield in the first half. As the game progressed he got better and better especially after the substitutions. Best performance I have seen him in a Lincoln shirt.

Agree with the other posts Smith did well on his Lincoln league debut, I was really impressed with his distributional as well.

No competition - Pett by a country mile. Drove the team on whether they were playing good or bad. Great close control - took on their players two or three sometimes and came away with ball almost every time.

That was an easy one, ran the show second half, energy and no little skill, a revelation this season.

Pett without a shadow of doubt. Totally bossed the midfield and helped make up for lackluster performances around him.

Pett.

One of the joys of criticising a player and then having to eat your words is that it means they're doing a great job for the team. :lol:

Pett. Kept trying to drive the team on throughout, exemplified by his run into the corner towards the end to run the clock down. Only one contender.

Pett - exceptional - what a transformation from the few games he played last season - even Freck remarked about how well he had performed since the close season and that a few players eyebrows were raised when he wasn't selected for earlier games.