Who Was Your MOTM V Boreham Wood? | Vital Football

Who Was Your MOTM V Boreham Wood?

The first time I can recall voting for Waterfall for MOM considering he know has Raggett beside him is a big achievement. Thought he led by example and apart from one moment in the first half where the ball got put over his head and the forward beat him for pace he did a great job. Some great anticipation let him get his headers in in front of the attacker at times and looked good with Raggett.

Gone for Rhead. An assist, a goal and won pretty much everything despite constant fouls again. Not a straightforward choice though. Both Raggett and Waterfall were outstanding. Anderson looked excellent and the sponsors MOM Woodyard looked the only player really capable of slowing things down in a very tight and quite frantic at times midfield.

Difficult to pick someone out against BW - Waterfall and Raggett were excellent, so was Power! Anderson and Arnold worked hard and caused problems, Rhead got a deserved goal and one assist, Theo worked hard, Woods covered for Beevers really well, I was initially worried about him dropping back as I could see him getting a red against their pace. Habergan was probably the least likely to get MOM. Really impressed with Waterfall recently so I would go for him. As for Chester I HOPE its Rhead or Theo after scoring a hat-trick!

Alan Power. First time this season Woodyard has been overshadowed by a partner so he must have been good

johnolbe - 26/10/2016 10:25

Alan Power. First time this season Woodyard has been overshadowed by a partner so he must have been good
 Oh come on. Power did OK, but he misplaced several passes. I'm pleased the lad came on and generally impressed, but he didn't "overshadow" Woodyard.

I'm going for Anderson against Chester.
But last night, it could have been either central defender, Wood, Woodyard or even Rhead. I've gone Raggett, who barely put a foot wrong, and even showed that he could play with both feet, something some multi-millionaires in the Premier-poo can't even do!

As for suggesting Power. I think that is a stretch. Sure he did OK, but at least 5 ahead of him in the MOM pecking order. Seem to recall some boo's not long back when he got an unjustified MOM award from the sponsors!

Power for me too. Given his lack of game time, he looked a very competent partner for Woodyard . His steel in midfield nullified any threat from Borehamwood. Not seen much of him in all honesty, but that's by far the best I've seen him play on the few occasions that I have.