• Eardley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adebayo-Smith

• Shaw (64')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going for Green. Gave their back-line a nightmare all game long. Should have scored, if he'd taken the penalty he won.

Luque. Was impressed with his industry as well s his attempts to create something. Didn't look like he had hardly played in the last few months.

Luque, he showed that he wants to play for us and wants to earn his contract. More match time means he won't fade as much as well.

Luque. Greeny put in his usual shift, but to have played such little football and to come up with a performance like that, was very encouraging. Earned a longer contract there, I think. Moved the ball around beautifully in the first half, competed, chased and harried. It was inevitable he would run out of gas, but he looked the equal if not better of Stanley's championship-winning midfield in the first 45.
. No mean feat.

Luque for me too. While clearly lacking match fitness he had a purposeful and inventive style of play that should see him return to the line up. Having said that with both teams fielding reserves and even coaching staff it’s hard to judge.

Luque for me too. While clearly lacking match fitness he had a purposeful and inventive style of play that should see him return to the line up. Having said that with both teams fielding reserves and even coaching staff it’s hard to judge.

Accrington fielded their first choice midfield from last season.

Wharton. Slow start but picked up and was a rock at the back. Honourable mentions to Green & Luque.