Who Was YOUR Millers Man Of The Match v Burton | Vital Football

Who Was YOUR Millers Man Of The Match v Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I actually thought Clark Robertson had a good game, particularly first half. Daniel Iversen brought off some good saves. Matt Crooks again I thought did well.

But, I think for his all round performance, the way he ran around the pitch particularly as it was obvious from the opening minutes that Burton were 'after him' ...

My Man of the Match goes to

KYLE VASSELL

And it's Kyle Vassell for me too ...
As you've already mentioned Caz, there were good performances all over the pitch but according to commentary, Kyle made a real nuisance of himself and was causing the Burton defence all sorts of problems. He's a real action man and long may it continue, ha-ha.

I must add though, Kyle let himself down a bit with his poor finishing because he had two or three clear cut chances that he really should have scored. Ah well, in the end it didn't matter because we got the three points but with better finishing he could be the top goalscorer in League One this season (plus the fact that I've got money on him) ha-ha. He'll come good ...

A vital victory with the break coming up. Got away with one when Woody nailed their boy in the box. Thought Woody had a good game but Robertson is the better player at Centre back and should play there against the pigs...Woody will be found out for pace against them ! Warne’s Love for the man is still a mystery and god forbid he leaves Robertson out to get Mattock back in the team. Robbo should also be captain imo. As for the game our midfielders were all guilty of giving the ball away when under no pressure .. do that against good teams too often and you lose ! So in a game that was all about graft and bodies on the line I’ll agree with the consensus that says MOM goes to Vass .. but he must start hitting the back of the net more often if he wants to stay in the team !

It seems to be a thing with Rotherham at the moment - the not being able to finish - and it's not something new is it. Last season was the same but I think we will get more chances in this league and like Nez and Onceamiller have both said we need to be hitting the back of the net more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.