Who Was Your Man of The Match v Wigan Athletic? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Wigan Athletic?

Who was your Man of The Match v Wigan Athletic?

• Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poole

• Robson

• Jackson

• Walsh

• Bishop

• Cullen

• Maguire

• Scully

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fiorini, the stand out player on the pitch. Always had the skills, but has also become more physical over the last couple of months.

Fiorini for me. Plenty did absolutely fine on Saturday but he went above that and was pushing us forward that bit more than others

This poll has been re-opened for 24 hours. More votes AND comments are required!

Scully's goal came from Fiorini's deflected shot and he was unlucky not to score a goal of his own.
He's not affraid to take pot shots in or outside the area and doesn't have walk it into the net.
Well played Lewis. Keep it up.

Yeah Fiorini for me too, apart from the officiating, why do players have to put up with it, and then have to shake hand with officials at the end. I was able to see our players faces at the end going in, and believe you me it really was not good. Everyone, including Bishop and Maguire were amazing having to be tackled in the way they were, without some protection from incompetent refereeing, atrocious.
The 1st tackle on Maguire was rugby tackle not football, and was red, and the referee just kept waving our players away.

come on boys- lets go again and stuff Portsmouth please.

Thank you to those that voted AND commented.

The number of comments really does need to increase, though.